Rebuilding Your Credit
At Warren & Migliaccio, we understand that eliminating debt through bankruptcy is only part of your concern. You also want to rebuild your credit as fast as possible. You are concerned about your future and your credit worthiness is a big part of this.
After all, good credit allows you to do the things you want to do like financing a car, buying a home, or qualifying for a lower rate on your utilities and insurance.
Bottom line: Your FICO credit score after bankruptcy is a big deal and you have to do something to make your credit better!
We agree with this and we have done something about it.
What we have done
We have searched high and low for a credit rehabilitation program that got the job done right.
Our research goal was to find a Credit Rehabilitation Program that met the following criteria:
- The Credit Rehab Program that provided a step by step formula to get your credit score over 700 as soon as possible.
- The Credit Rehab Program actually delivered and was legal. It must work!
- The Credit Rehab Program was ethical and not a scam. I am sure you have heard about these “credit repair” scams.
- The Credit Rehab Program was run by individuals with the high integrity and moral standards.
Our research taught us that:
- If you immediately take action to improve your credit score after bankruptcy, you can achieve a FICO credit score of 720 or higher within 12-24 months after your bankruptcy has been discharged.
- There are a lot of “credit repair” scammers out there to avoid.
- There were specific actions and steps you can take to make your credit score soar.
- You must take these steps. One of the biggest mistakes to avoid after you’re done with bankruptcy is to wipe your hands clean of credit. This leads to having no credit which can be just as bad as poor credit.
So we searched and we tested and we have found a winner.
We have teamed up 720 Credit Score to help our clients gain control of their financial future. Check them out for yourself at www.720creditscore.com.
Currently, we are providing scholarships so that our bankruptcy clients can enroll in this credit rehab program at a significantly reduced rate.
This educational program offers you the information you need to build your credit after a bankruptcy in a step by step systematic approach. We are seeing great results. No matter what your credit score is going into bankruptcy, the program is designed to get your credits score to 720 in 12-24 months. Yes, that is right, 12-24 months.
Why are we doing this?
- Because we want to feel good about helping you gain control of your future and truly get a fresh financial start;
- Your financial success makes us look good; and
- We want you to tell your friends about how we helped you! That helps us too.
How it works
After we assist you in filing for bankruptcy, if you choose to take advantage of this program, we will enroll you in our high-quality credit rebuilding program. This program takes place over 14 weeks and will walk you through each and every step of the credit rebuilding process. Each person’s program is tailored specifically for them, and the program will optimize your credit picture based on tried-and-true scientific information.
I have a high credit score, but I need to file bankruptcy—will this still help me?
If you come into a bankruptcy with a high credit score, you will likely take an initial drop once you file. Most people come in to a bankruptcy with a score that is already low, and for them, the bankruptcy filing has less of an impact. Either way, clients who follow the 720 program typically see credit scores of 720 or better within 12 to 24 months of filing a bankruptcy. This might be the best credit score many have had in a long time, if ever, and it’s AFTER filing a bankruptcy!
There is simply no faster way to build your credit after bankruptcy than through Warren & Migliaccio and 720 Credit Score.
The longer you wait, the worse your credit will get and the longer it may take to rebuild. Contact us today to get a fresh start.