At Warren & Migliaccio, our experienced Richardson lawyers deliver exceptional legal services to narrowly tailored areas of the law. Our lawyers have nearly 50 years of combined legal experience, which allows us to quickly get to the root of your legal issue and focus on providing effective legal representation. We encourage you to get to know more about our firm and reach out to us for your free consultation.
At Warren & Migliaccio, we focus on two primary areas of law: debt defense and family law. In our experience, these practice areas have the most effect on individuals and families throughout Plano TX.
Here is how we can help in these areas.
Bankruptcy and Debt Lawsuit Defense
Our Richardson, Texas bankruptcy and debt lawsuit defense lawyers can guide you through every step of the process. Through bankruptcy or debt lawsuit defense, we may be able to help protect you from harassing phone calls from creditors, save your house, avoid a wage garnishment, and prevent repossession of your vehicle.
We can confidently handle any case related to:
Family law can have a profound impact on your relationship with your children. It can also impact your finances and other aspects of your future.
We can help you with legal issues such as:
• Divorce – Our Richardson, TX family lawyers can help with uncontested divorce and contested divorce case. Whether through negotiation, mediation, or litigation, we will work to secure the best outcome for your case.
• Child custody – We can help you develop a cooperative parenting plan or fight to establish why you should be the primary custodial parent.
• Military divorce – As a member of the armed forces, you have special considerations for your divorce, such as what happens to your military pension or how to deal with custody if you are deployed. Our Richardson TX military divorce lawyers can skillfully guide you through these complex legal issues.
• Spousal maintenance and support – If you and your spouse have different incomes and earning capacities, spousal maintenance and support can help balance your disparate economic situations.
• Estate planning – Our lawyers in Richardson can also draft estate planning documents like your last will and testament, trusts, powers of attorney, and advance directives.
Individuals throughout Richardson TX choose the lawyers at Warren & Migliaccio for our:
• Knowledge – Because each of our attorneys focuses on a certain area of the law, they have developed a thorough understanding of these specific practice areas.
• Courtesy – Our Richardson TX family and bankruptcy lawyers will treat you with the respect you deserve.
• Experience – With nearly half a century of combined legal experience, you can trust your case to us.
• Responsiveness – We will let you know where you are at in your case at every stage.
We know that your time is valuable, so we encourage you to contact us today for a free case review. We can discuss the particulars of your case and explain how we can help. We are ready to quickly get started on your case. Call us today to get started.
If you need to speak with an attorney at Warren & Migliaccio, L.L.P. submit our contact form or call to schedule a free consultation. We’re happy to meet at your convenience. Contact our firm today for legal counsel from experienced attorneys.