You will go through a lot of stress if you are going through divorce in Dallas. A way to ease stress is by taking charge of your life. To regain control, you may want to try:
- Relaxing– sit in a quite area and clear your mind, listen to soothing music and float with the melody, or tense and relax your muscles.
- Controlling your surroundings – schedule activities so you will not have to rush around; set priorities and stick to them; do one thing at a time; say no to requests that you cannot fulfill; and balance work and play.
- Slowing down – eat, walk and talk slower; listen until others have finished talking; get plenty of rest; and get an early start on activities.
- Controlling your anger – before losing control, tell others how you feel; walk away from a heated situation and cool off; if you have pent-up energy, exercise; respect opinions that differ from yours; and offer praise more than criticism.
- Understanding yourself – discuss your feelings with someone you trust; make a list of your good qualities and post them on your refrigerator or bathroom mirror; and build close relationships with those who make you feel appreciated.
Contact a Dallas Divorce Attorney
The attorneys at Warren & Migliaccio have years of experience, and we’ll use that training to provide you peace of mind for the future, whatever the circumstances for your divorce or family law situation. From the initial consultation until the day your divorce is finalized, our Texasfamily lawyer team at Warren & Migliaccio is here to advocate on behalf of you and your children. Contact our Dallas law firm today at 1-888-584-9614.