While you are likely already dealing with enough stress when facing the prospect of divorce in Dallas, the decision to hire a lawyer may only add to this. However, do not let your emotions get in the way of what is an extremely important decision.
When your case is especially complicated or it involves issues such as child custody, you need someone who is experienced and qualified. This isn’t the time to pick just any Dallas divorce lawyer.
The following are 5 tips to help you find the right Dallas divorce lawyer:
- legal fees are an important consideration but even more important is learning the number of cases the lawyer has won;
- divorce law should be their primary practice area;
- ask for referrals from past clients and then contact them to see what they have to say;
- the lawyer should be accessible and prompt in returning your calls, responding to email, etc.; and
- you should feel comfortable working with them.
With so much at stake, you don’t want to risk it all by choosing the wrong lawyer for your divorce case. This is one of the most important decisions you can make in the divorce process.
Contacting a Dallas Divorce Lawyer
The attorneys at Warren & Migliaccio have years of experience, and we’ll use that training to provide you peace of mind for the future, whatever the circumstances for your divorce or family law situation. From the initial consultation until the day your divorce is finalized, our Dallas divorce lawyer team at Warren & Migliaccio is here to advocate on your behalf and that of your children. Contact our Dallas law firm today at 1-888-584-9614.