9 Ways to Avoid Hiring the Wrong Bankruptcy Attorney in Dallas, Texas
When you’re in the position of having to file for bankruptcy, you should hire an attorney. You should look for one that is qualified and experienced, as hiring the wrong one could make your situation even worse.
Here are 9 tips that may help you avoid hiring the wrong bankruptcy attorney in Dallas:
- meet with an attorney in person before if at all possible;
- ask for a referral from those you know and trust who may have used a bankruptcy attorney;
- don’t always look for the cheapest as it may reflect the service;
- if your questions are evaded, it might not be the right attorney for you;
- don’t hire an attorney who doesn’t handle many bankruptcy cases;
- if he or she isn’t willing to sit down and spend time answering your questions, it may be a sign that they will be inaccessible;
- don’t wait last minute to hire one, as that can diminish the amount of time they have to work on your case;
- take time to visit bankruptcy court to get a feel for what type of attorney would be best; and
- find out ahead of time what the fees will be, so you know what to expect.
The decision to hire a bankruptcy attorney is important. Take enough time to find the right legal representation.
Contacting a Dallas, Texas Bankruptcy Attorney
At Warren & Migliaccio, L.L.P. our goal is to protect you and your family so that you can take the necessary steps to proactively plan for your future. When financial circumstances outside of your control threaten your wellbeing, take control of your situation by contacting our Dallas law firm. We’ll guide you through the legal process so you can make informed decisions and choose the best course of action. If a personalized, teamwork-driven approach sounds like what you need for your case, call 1-888-584-9614 today. We’re here to help.