If you’re fallen on hard financial times and are facing debt that you can no longer handle, bankruptcy may be a good option. Bankruptcy can wipe away your debt or help you form a repayment plan to pay back your creditors. An experienced Dallas bankruptcy attorney can begin you on the road to financial recovery.
However, bankruptcy isn’t something to be taken lightly. Once you’ve filed for bankruptcy, this is evident on your credit record for a whopping 10 years.
If you think you may need to file for bankruptcy, look out for these warning signs:
- you’re making only the minimum payments on credit cards and other accounts each month;
- you’ve had to take out a payday loan or title loan to pay a bill;
- you have maxed out one or more credit cards;
- you’ve had to use a credit card to purchase living necessities, such as food or gas;
- you’ve opted to skip health insurance, or to accept an insufficient coverage package, because of financial troubles;
- you’ve had to defer loans because you could no longer afford the payments; and
- you’ve missed a mortgage or car payment becausesof insufficient funds.
Think you may need to file bankruptcy? Learn how to qualify and get help filing by contacting a Dallas bankruptcy attorney at Warren & Migliaccio. You can also check out our free eBook, What You Need to Know about Bankruptcy as a primer. Call 888-584-9614 today.